Brienne has the most community and political experience in this race. She worked to create a weekly farmers market in Whitewater, has served on the Library Board for a decade, reorganized the Whitewater Community Foundation, writes grant proposals for the Whitewater Grocery Cooperative, serves on Plan Board, and is serving her 2nd term on the Whitewater Common Council.
- Quality education and fair pay for our teachers
- Investing in small businesses and family-owned farms, including access to broadband
- Investing in public safety
- Women's freedom to plan families without government interference
- Empowering local government to make local decisions and access their share of tax revenue
- Economic security for veterans
- Upholding access to and integrity of our electoral system
Brienne has also been designated as a Gun Sense Candidate by Moms Demand Action.
We need a representative who will fight for our community - for villages and small towns - tell the truth, and earn your respect. We need a representative who believes in clean government, working across the aisle, and making government work for you.
Want to stay updated? Sign up here to receive our weekly newsletter.