Brienne has the most community and political experience in this race. She worked to create a weekly farmers market in Whitewater, has served on the Library Board for a decade, reorganized the Whitewater Community Foundation, writes grant proposals for the Whitewater Grocery Cooperative, serves on Plan Board, and is serving her 2nd term on the Whitewater Common Council.
- Quality education and fair pay for our teachers
- Investing in small businesses and family-owned farms, including access to broadband
- Investing in public safety
- Women's freedom to plan families without government interference
- Empowering local government to make local decisions and access their share of tax revenue
- Economic security for veterans
- Upholding access to and integrity of our electoral system
Brienne has also been designated as a Gun Sense Candidate by Moms Demand Action.
We need a representative who will fight for our community - for villages and small towns - tell the truth, and earn your respect. We need a representative who believes in clean government, working across the aisle, and making government work for you.
Want to stay updated? Sign up here to receive our weekly newsletter.
Friends of Brienne
P.O. Box 163, Whitewater, Wisconsin 53190, United States
Copyright © 2022 Friends of Brienne - All Rights Reserved.